Tuesday, February 13, 2024

A Very Special Birthday

Hi friends.  Today's card was made for a very, very dear friend of mine to celebrate her special day.

I used Altenew's Flower Bunch Stencil Set in soft pastel colors to create the pretty bouquet.  

Once the stenciling was done, I ran it through my die cutting machine with an older, retired Sizzix music note embossing folder.

The sentiment is from Gina K Stamps and was gifted to me by my dear friend Marcia from Marcia's Stampin' Pad.  Thanks Marcia for the lovely stamps!  Happy Birthday Marcia!  I hope you enjoy your very special day today!

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwww...thanks sweet friend! My card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and is on display on our entertainment center for everyone to admire! Such lovely soft colors and I love the music embossing in the background too! Thank you so much for your continued friendship Birgit...I am truly blessed!! Hugs. :0)

Conniecrafter said...

So pretty, I love those colors and it looks so neat being embossed, I keep forgetting to do that, there are just so many techniques out there, I am sure she will love it!

blbabe1234 said...

Beautiful card. LOVE the texture the embossing gives

I Card Everyone said...

That Marcia is so sweet she can't have just one 'best' friend!! Birgit, I LOve your darling card and may just have to revisit this stencil myself!
[I'll deliver extra hugs tomorrow just for you!]
=]

Lisa Elton said...

A beautiful card for that special friend of yours! Love the soft colors!

Donna Phelan said...

Gorgeous florals in such pretty colors! LOVE how you added that texture--super cool! This is fantastic! I know your friend will adore this creation and treasure it!