Thursday, February 29, 2024

Easter Whimsy

Hippity hoppity, Easter is on its way!  I've been finding so many fun things in my craft room since I've started cleaning it.  I really should do it more often, but cleaning takes away from my creative time.  

Truth be told, I start to clean and then I find some marvelous treasure and I sit down and start making.  Such is the life for a creative, I guess.  I surrender!


I found these darling leftover snippets from a 12 Kits of Occasion from so long ago and set them on my desk.  I happily discovered that the colors matched the colors on this vintage lamb I had printed and cut a while ago.  

A match made in heaven!

Bring on card #2!  More of those snippets, hard at work.  


And the inside greeting for both cards:


Our temps have dipped back down so I guess I'm stuck inside.  I wonder what treasures I'll unearth today??

While I'm at it, I'll be entering one of these cards into the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

So all I have to do is pretend I'm going to clean and then I'll find treasures AND mojo?!! Sounds good to me...I'll try it!! Your cards are absolutely delightful and I can see why you were so excited to create instead of clean Birgit! LOVE them both!! Hugs. :0)

LeAnne said...

I'm like both of you...my cleaning intentions are good but stamps, ink and paper are so distracting! I just LOVE these vintage images....so, so sweet! Thanks for sharing them with us! I could look at them all day!

Lisa Elton said...

You have some of the cutest vintage goodies in your stash, Birgit! I recognize the sweet floral paper by October Afternoon from one of my kits! It's one of my favorites that I'm currently hoarding lol!! Darling cards today!

blbabe1234 said...

Gorgeous cards. Love the cute images and the pretty colors

I Card Everyone said...

I just knew those papers were from a 'Lisa Kit!' They really do go perfectly with your vintage ephemera, Birgit! BTW I am positive I received a lamb just like this one in my Easter basket once!
SO darling!
=]

Donna Phelan said...

Super sweet with that Easter/Spring Vintage Vibe! They are lovely! I am actually just starting to clean/purge/organize! I'm starting simple with the plastic envelope sleeves and labelling stamp and die sets. PFS done! lol Many, many, many more to go LOL

Conniecrafter said...

Loving your vintage cards, such pretty images and I love all your goodies you have added with them, those papers are so pretty and that border is so pretty on the lamb card! Have fun finding more goodies to play with ;)

Helen said...

Those are so cute! Love your cards.

Thanks for joining the Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Helen x
(Guest Chick)