Sunday, February 11, 2024

Valentine Treat Boxes

Hello friends~ I've been counting down the days until Valentine's Day.  I don't think I've ever shared as many Valentine crafts on my blog as I've shared with you this year.   My craft room needs a day of cleaning and reorganizing. 

I made some cute favor boxes for my kids and their spouses, my hubby and his mom, using Heart Hugs Honey Cute Dies from Honey Bee Stamps.

The box die is an older die from Quickutz. 

Gladly using up some older design paper from my stash. 
 The girls get the foxes....

...and the guys get the bears.


Wishing you the very best day!

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

blbabe1234 said...

These are adorable!

Marcia Hill said...

Those are all so stinkin' CUTE Birgit...your family is going to love them! I just used the Honey Cuts die set for a card the other day and had forgotten how much I love that set! I will have to remember to use it for treat boxes for the grands next year...they will love them too! Another wonderful Valentine post today my friend!! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

Cutest Valentine's treats of all, Birgit!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

These are perfectly adorable, Birgit! I do love that little fox, he's a cutie!

Donna Phelan said...

Foxy Bears lol These are super cute! Glad you shared them with us all! They are just darling and I bet they were fun to put together!

Conniecrafter said...

I had to laugh, I brought up your blog and I thought wow she is doing a lot of Valentines this year and then started reading and you said the same thing :)
These are too cute, I like how they are holding hearts, sweet treat boxes!