Friday, February 9, 2024

Pre-Historic Pal

Good morning friends~  Just thought I'd pop in and share a cutie little card and two heart shaped boxes that I made for my sweet little grands.  

First up is this pre-historic dinosaur from Marianne Designs. 

 I used a Tim Holtz embossing plate for the background.  It made me think of dinosaur scales.  I used Altenew's Alphabet dies for the letters.

This card paired perfectly with the little heart shaped box I made using Concord & 9th Heart Box Die.  The image is one that I found online and printed.  I didn't plan this, but once I put the two creations together, I realized how perfectly they went together.  

I added some green Stickles to the dinosaur.  Super cute!  Little Bam-Bam and his pet dinosaur Dino.  ;0)

The second box uses another free printable I found online.  My sweet P loves kitty cats so I thought she was just purr-fect!  

She's glitzed up with a generous dose of Silk Microfine Glitter from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  Just look at that face!  💗💗💗

Both boxes are super simple but so sweet.  Now the question is what to put in them??  What would you put in for two little ones just over a year old?

I can't share the card I made for my Sweet P because it's coming up in a future post.  You'll have to stop back by soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely ADORABLE card for Callum and I love how perfectly it matches with the heart box! And the little kitty box just couldn't be any cuter either!! Do they still make those honey nut cheerios that have the heart shape in the center...just thinking it would be healthier than chocolate. Or stickers might be fun to put in the boxes too! Sweet, sweet post my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Conniecrafter said...

The boxes are just the cutest and I love that card with the dino carrying off with the U :) Perfect background!
You have me stumped on what to put inside the boxes

Donna Phelan said...

They are a perfect pair! Who doesn't remember watching The Flintstones?!? You have captured Bam Bam and Dino here lol Love that beautiful texture and your sweet little kitty box too! Bet I know who they are for! Super cute!

I Card Everyone said...

those grandbabies are the luckiest! SO cute, Birgit!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

The perfect little cuties for your grandbabies! So sweet, Birgit!