Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Fall Plaid ~ Double D Challenges

Good morning friends~  There's a new challenge starting up over at Double D Challenges and the theme is "Fall Plaids".

I found all the die cuts and plaid paper in my box of scraps.

In Focus:
The barrel and rake are both from Marianne Designs.  The pumpkin is from Memory Box and the leaves are a combination of Spellbinders and Lawn Fawn.  The sentiment is from Just Rite Stamps.  I sure do miss that company!
 
Not a single new piece of paper was harmed in the making of this card.  haha!   I love making cards using up leftovers from my scrap boxes. 

I do hope you'll visit Double D Challenges to see more amazing inspiration from the talented design team.

Here's the inspiration photo:

And here's the prize that will go to the winner of the random draw:

Thanks for stopping by!












12 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Lovely Plaid! Love the way you put all of your die cuts together, looks fantastic! This is the perfect fall scene....time to clean up the gardens. To be honest this was not a very good gardening year here...Cheers to next year! And yes, the summer we never had has shown up. Mid 80's lol

Marcia Hill said...

What a beauty and all from scraps?!! I think I need a better scrap pile!! This is AWESOME Birgit! I love the plaid dsp you found, and all your Fall die cuts are amazing too...I've always loved that rake!! (Although it does remind me that we'll be using one very soon!!) FABULOUS sentiment too!! Sweet, sweet card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Darlene said...

Just beautiful my friend! LOVE your combination of dies ... made for an awesome setting! Yes JustRite was one of my favorites too! Beautifully done ... thanks for inspiration!

Diane said...

What a beautiful way to use up what you already had, love the pretty plaid paper and the beautiful all over design!!

Leslie Miller said...

What a beautiful box of scraps you have, Birgit! It's wonderful to dip into it and come up with something as fabulous as this. I love how you mixed up all these different goodies. I still have a lot of JustRite sentiments and use them fairly often. It's kind of amazing how you stamped the sentiment over top of the rake handle so perfectly.

Vicki said...

So lovely, Birgit. What a great combination of die cuts to create the focal scene on this card. The background plaid is such a pretty color. Love that sentiment quote too.

Lisa Elton said...

This is one pretty scrappy little number. Birgit! I think the plaid paper is from Twelve Kits! One of Tracey's I think. It sure looks cute with your fall goodies!

Conniecrafter said...

You did a beautiful job with your scraps, you have brought together all these different companies die cuts to make a great Autumn scene, love that color plaid for the background!

Doni High said...

I must say, you have an awesome box of scraps! Love the way you've put the together so beautifully.

aussie aNNie said...

Love how beautiful and serene this one is! Enjoy the week!

Judy Woodland said...

Such a sweet card, Birgit. I love all the texture on your die cuts, and that plaid is just lovely. I like everything about this!!

Carol L said...

That beautiful plaid paper really makes for a great autumn card, especially with the rake, leaves and pumpkin. What a fun and fabulous card for the challenge, I love it!