Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Pop-Up Shoppes ~ ScrapbookPal

Hello friends ~ I'm posting today for Scrapbook Pal. I was browsing their shop and found these dies that were released in March of this year. The Pop-up Shoppe Dies from Concord & 9th are the cutest ever, and definitely worth revisiting! 


Create your own little mini mall using Pop-up Shoppe Base dies,

Window Shoppe Pop-up Base dies, and all the fun add on dies.

This card uses the Window Shoppe Pop-up Die and the Flower Shoppe Add-on. So cute!!!

This card uses the Pop-up Shoppe Die paired with the Bake Shoppe Add-on.

They also have a Fashion Shoppe and a Book Shoppe.  These pop-up cards are to “die” for!

The great thing about these cards is that they fold flat for easy mailing in an A2 sized envelope.

You can find all the dies listed below at ScrapbookPal:

Concord & 9th Pop-up Shoppe Dies
Pop-up Shoppe Base Die
Window Shoppe Pop-up Dies
Bake Shoppe Add-on
Flower Shoppe Add-on
Fashion Shoppe Add-on
Book Shoppe Add-on


Thanks for stopping by!














4 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

OMGoodness! These are delightful! That bakery and flower shoppe are my favorite! The possibilities are endless! Super sweet, super cute!

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my gosh are these ever CUTE Birgit!! I love all three, but I think my favorite is the flower shoppe one...I think it's the striped awning that does it for me!! So much dimension and I can see you just having the best time with all these die cuts...right up your alley!! FABULOUS cards my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

These are oodles of fun! Of course I'm smitten with the flowers shop! I'm not a coffee drinker, but I would sit in that pretty little shop perfectly happy to be surrounded by all of those sunny polka dots. And who could resist a bakery with cupcakes in the window. Beautifully done, Birgit!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness these are so pretty and so fun, I hadn't seen them before. I love the old fashion lights on the first one and the string of lights hanging off the canopy on the second card is a great touch too!