Friday, September 29, 2023

Country Road

Hello friends ~ Just thought I'd pop in and share a trio of cards I made using Spellbinders Country Road Collection of dies.
This is such a delightful collection from designer Annie Williams.  
This collection really hits home, considering it's very similar to where I live in the country.


For card number one, I started with the Welcome Sign & Sentiments to create this peaceful scene.  I added greens and flowers and the darling kitty from Garden Builder.



Card number two focuses in on Rustic Garden.  I love all the elements in this die set but I think the barrel and water pump are among my favorites in this collection.  I added more greens and flowers from Garden Builder and a sign from Welcome Sign & Sentiments.  



Card number three  features the wagon wheel from Rustic Garden, flanked with flowers and greens from the Garden Builder collection.  The sweet little kitty made another appearance here on this card.  Perhaps he's waiting for the tiny bird to return to his home.



Here's a list of products I used from Spellbinders:

Welcome Sign & Sentiments
Garden Builder
Rustic Garden
Entire Country Road Collection


While you're there, check out their amazing New Arrivals and what's Coming Soon.  They also always have a great selection of items marked down on Clearance.

Collecting the pumpkins from the field across the street from me.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my goodness Birgit...such a fun post and I didn't want it to end!! I love, LOVE all 3 of your cards!! Did you ink blend all the backgrounds? They are FABULOUS my friend and so perfect to go with all the delightful diecuts!! I love the little kitty in the 2nd card too...maybe Daisy? I love the sign post, the barrel, the waterpump, and the big wheel & birdhouse too...such beautiful additions to these lovely, lovely cards!! Loved all the photographs too...you live in such a beautiful area!! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

I love it ALL, Birgit - especially all the photos from your gorgeous 'neck of the woods!' Is this really your driveway? I want to visit!
=]

Conniecrafter said...

You did a fantastic job on all of these scenes, but I can imagine you have all kinds of inspiration all around you, how nice that must be to be out of all the hustle and bustle of city life. As much as I love cats I would have to say the middle one with the water pump and barrel with the bird house is my favorite of them all!

Donna Phelan said...

Perfectly you! FAB cards, beautiful pictures! I have the sentiment and sign set, may break them out today, thanks for the inspiration. At some point I may have to get that rustic garden one, love the barrel and water pump--my grandparents in Iowa had one in their yard! Love each of your cards, so country like, so beautiful, so serene! Fantastic Collection!

Lisa Elton said...

Your trio of country cards just make me smile, they're so sweet! What a gorgeous area you live in!