Saturday, September 16, 2023

Make It Merry Holiday Card & Tag Kit ~ ScrapbookPal

Have you ever purchased a card making kit?  The Make It Merry Limited Edition Holiday Card & Tag Kit is one you won’t want to miss! I'd like to show you how I get acquainted with, and create cards & tags using this Spellbinders kit, available at ScrapbookPal

Let’s get started.  


There are loads of die cuts, stickers, sequins, gems, card stock and two sizes of pre-folded cards and envelopes included in this kit, plus so much more. I start by removing all the pre-printed die cuts and sorting them out on my table so I can have a clear view of what’s included in the kit.  Just look at all that holiday goodness!


I then start layering the die cut elements together, creating cluster focal points using Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue and Foam Squares to add dimension. 


Once I feel happy with the focal clusters, I add them to card fronts that have been covered with the design paper that is included in the kit.


I also like to add twine as well as other embellishments from the kit.


Some of the card fronts are layered with different papers.  See how I added movement to the banner by giving it a slight bend and adding liquid glue to each side of the banner.


There are endless possibilities in this kit!



I also made some gift tags, and I go through the same process to make the tags.

I used the Tim Holtz Framed Tags to cut the smallest size tag and added lots of die cuts and foam stickers, finishing them off with some twine.




I have tons of supplies left over, enough to make oodles of cards and gift tags for the holiday season.

I hope you’re inspired to pick up this card kit today and let the fun begin.  


Here’s a list of products I used today that can be found at ScrapbookPal:

Spellbinders Make It Merry Limited Edition Holiday Card & Tag Kit
Tim Holtz Framed Tags
Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue 
Foam Squares


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

WOW!! So many elements for cards and tags and you still have oodles left over Birgit!! This kit looks like you get a whole lotta bang for your buck too! And what a great kit to introduce someone to card/tag making and scrapbooking also! You did a FABULOUS job putting all these elements together my friend!! Love them all!! 😊❤️

I Card Everyone said...

I am sometimes overwhelmed by the multitude of ephemera included in these kits, Birgit - you, however, are a master at bringing them all together into darling cards and tags! I love the colors in this kit!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Wowee, wow, wow are these ever cute, Birgit! The sweet little reindeer are my favorite. You captured the magic of the season with each and every project!

Donna Phelan said...

Oh wow, this is awesome! Great cards, great tags, you've done it all here. Very festive, very merry! Fa La La La La

Conniecrafter said...

You sure did a beautiful job of putting this all together, such great goodies to play with and arrange just the way you want them and to get so much out of the kit is wonderful! I love playing with kits and papers and ephemera that come together just as much as stamping and die cutting :)